Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chloé Baylee inspired bag review

I ordered this bag few weeks ago from presunmall not really knowing what to expect with the bag costing only $ 67.99 so my feelings are really mixed on this one. I agree that the designed is replicated to every detail, the hardware is high quality except the chain (the links are bit wider then in the original one) but there are some major flaws. The biggest one for me is the size and thickness of the material. This bag is actually a lot smaller than in the website photo, but there is a smaller version of this Chloe Baylee bag so it is not a total fail. Other thing is the pleather, in my mind should be thicker in order to follow the lines of the design. If your bag is not full, the whole concept is lost. To sum up I would give it a 3 stars out of 5. Happy shopping my shopaholics! 


xoxo
A






1 comment:

Pages